A new doctored propaganda picture is being widely circulated by the Greek media and its multiple sycophants. The photograph claims to depict MP Kasidiaris in 2012 holding a Swastika banner during a winter retreat.
Yesterday, Kasidiaris struck back by releasing the actual photo before being doctored. The editors of the newspaper that presented this photo as fact assumed that the original picture was lost during the Greek government’s house raids. Unfortunately for them, however, Kasidiaris kept a duplicate of it in a frame in his office!
The real image displays the Celtic Cross flag, not a Swastika. Furthermore, a close inspection of the photo being used with the intent to defame shows 7 different glaring flaws (that even certain non-aligned observers have noticed):
1) The right hand of the person holding the flag on the right…appears to have disappeared.
2) The bottom right corner of the flag retains the cloudy dark red color of the original picture, contrasting with the bright flag of the photoshopped Third Reich flag.
3) On the right again there appears to be an additional white stripe, likely to hide intricacies difficult to fake.
4) The middle part of the flag is inflated, possibly the fraudsters attempt to emphasize the Swastika. This is impossible as there was not much wind in the area, it is being stretched out, and even if there was considerable wind the multiple men behind it would’ve blocked it.
5) The Swastika flag…is being held backwards.
6) The night has become day. In the real photo the sun was rising, but in the fake photograph the sky is brightened to make a greater impression.
7) The newspaper published the photo in black and white initially, while the color was added so as to hide the inconsistencies and changes.
In the Golden Dawn broadcast, Kasidiaris presented the actual picture. The media bureaucracy of today is now resorting to laughable, Soviet-style gutter propaganda in its impotence against the rise of the people’s nationalist movement.