During the Committee of Inquiry meeting on the delinquent loans of the parties and mass media, Attica MP, Ilias Kasidiaris first requested all the details be given to the Committee which pertain to contracts entered into by the parties and the media as well as their current debts.
He also requested the entire case file submitted by the Prosecutor Kaloudis, to the competent Financial Crime Prosecutor Grigoris Peponis, as well as the findings of the Bank of Greece and then for all persons alleged to have committed crimes be summoned as witnesses.
In addition to the bank officials and the competent prosecutors, comrade Kasidiaris demanded that the committee also call on political figures from New Democracy, PASOK, The Communist party of Greece (KKE), who are implicated in financial crimes according to the Kaloudis Conclusion.
In closing, he called out by named MPs who had submitted scandalous amendments which launder those responsible for financial crimes and asked for the following persons to appear before the Committee:
• Stavros Psycharis, President of DOL
• Fotis Bobolas, President of Pegasus Publishing SA
• Venizelos, Papandreou and Simitis, former presidents of PASOK.
• Samaras, Karamanlis, former presidents of New Democracy.
• Stournaras and Provopoulos, former Governors of the Bank of Greece.